LAST UPDATE: October 14, 2022
Why do we need this personal information?
We will only process your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. We need certain personal data to provide you with access to the website. If you have registered with us, you will have been asked to tick to agree to provide this information to access our services, such as purchasing our products or viewing our content. This consent provides us with the legal basis we require under applicable law to process your data. You retain the right to withdraw such consent at any time. If you do not agree to the use of your personal data in accordance with this Policy, please do not use our website.
1. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
What is personal data?
We collect information about you in a variety of ways, including personal data. As described in this Policy “personal data” as defined in the general data protection regulation, I include any information, which combined with more data, whether or not we collect about you, identifies you as an individual, including for example your name, postal code, email and phone.
2. COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect information about you in the following ways: Information you give us. Includes:
• The personal data you provide when you register to use our website, including your name, address, email address, telephone number, username, password and demographic information;
• Personal data that may be contained in any comment or other post you make on our website;
• The personal data you provide in our affiliate program or in other promotions we run on our website;
• The personal data you provide when you report a problem on our website or when you need customer support;
• The personal data you provide when shopping on our website;
• The personal data you provide when you contact us by phone, email or otherwise.
We automatically record information about you and your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. For example, when visiting our website, we record the name and version of your computer or mobile device, manufacturer and model, browser type, browser language, screen resolution, website visited before entering on our website, the pages viewed and how long you have been on a page, access times and information about your use and actions on our website. We collect information about you using cookies.
What are cookies?
We may collect information from you using ‘cookies’. Cookies are small data files stored on your computer’s hard drive, or mobile device in your browser. We may use both cookies (which expire after you close your browser) and cookies with no expiration date (which stay on your computer or mobile device until you clear them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our website. We use two types of cookies: First, cookies placed by us on your computer, or mobile device, which we use to recognize when you visit our website again; and third-party cookies which are from services provided by third parties on our website, and which can be used to recognize when your computer or mobile device visits our and other websites.
Our website uses the following cookies described below:
Type of Cookies Purposes:
Essential Cookies These cookies are necessary to provide the services available on our website, in order for you to be able to use some of its functionality. For example, they may allow you to log in to the member’s area, or to load content from our website quickly. Without these cookies many of the services available on our website may not work properly, and we only use these cookies to provide you with a good service.
This cookie allows you to remember choices you have already made on our website, such as language, login details, as well as other choices you have made that can be personalized by you. The purpose of these cookies is to remember all the choices you made in order to create a more personalized experience without having to re-enter your data on our website.
Analysis and performance cookies:
These cookies are used to gather information about the traffic of our website and how users use and navigate the website. The information collected does not identify any particular user. It includes the number of visitors to our website, websites that refer to our website, the pages the users visit, possible websites they have visited previously, and other similar information. We use this information to improve and monitor the activity of our website.
We use Google Analytics for this purpose:
Google Analytics uses its own cookies. It is only used to improve the way our website works. You can find more information about Google Analytics cookies here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies
Learn more about how Google protects your data here: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html You can avoid the use of this Google Analytics cookie in your browser by installing an extension in google chrome, you can download this extension here:
These cookies analyze how you browse so that we can show you ads that are likely to be of interest to you. These cookies use information from your browsing history which with your permission shows you relevant third-party advertisements based on your interests. You can disable cookies that keep your browsing history by visiting the website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices
If you choose to remove this type of cookies, you’ll still see the ads, but they won’t be relevant to your interests.
Social media cookies:
These cookies are used when you share information on social media, or otherwise access our content through social media such as Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.
You can remove, or reject cookies through your browser settings. To do this we recommend that you follow your browser’s instructions (you can usually find this information in your browser’s “settings” under “help”, or “tools”). Most browsers automatically accept cookies until you change your settings.
If you do not accept our cookies, your experience on our website will not be as pleasant. For example, we may not recognize your computer or mobile device and you may have to log in whenever you enter our website.
We may use third parties to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may collect information such as browser type, time and day, type of ad clicked on this and other websites in order to show the most relevant ads to you. These companies usually use their system to collect this data, which is subject to their privacy policies.
5. USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may use your personal data as follows:
• to maintain and improve our website, products and services;
• to manage your account, including communications we have with you regarding your account, if you have an account on our website:
• to operate and administer our affiliate program and other promotions that you may participate in on our website;
• to respond to your comments and questions and to provide customer support;
• to send information, including technical information, updates, security alerts and support;
• with your consent, we do e-mail marketing about promotions, and other news, including information about our products, or services offered by us, or our affiliates. You can unsubscribe from this information at any time, in all our emails you always have an option to unsubscribe. Even if you leave our list we may send you non-marketing emails, include emails about an account you have with us (if you have one), or business you have with us;
• to process payments you have made on our website;
• when we deem it necessary and appropriate (a) to comply with the law (b) to comply with legal requests and process, including requests from public and governmental authorities; (c) to comply with our Policy; and (d) to protect the rights, privacy, safety of you and others.
• to analyze and study services;
• as described below under “Sharing your personal data”.
6. SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data in the following ways:
• To third parties designated by you. We may share your data with third parties to whom you have given your consent.
• Services provided by third parties. We may share your personal data with third parties who perform certain services such as (data analysis, payment processing, customer support, sending email marketing and other similar services).
7. THIRD PARTY WEBSITE
Our website may contain third party links. This Policy does not cover the Privacy Policies of third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility for these websites, their functions, or their privacy policies. Please read the privacy policies of these third party websites before submitting any information.
8. USER GENERATED CONTENT
You may share your personal data with us when you submit and generate content on our website, include blog comments, support messages on our website. Please be aware that any information you post on our website becomes public knowledge and will be accessible to all users of our website including visitors. We suggest that you be very careful when deciding to publish your personal data, or any other information on our website. Any personal information published on our website will not be private or confidential.
If you give us any reviews, or comments, we may make this information public on our website.
9. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
We always try to take all technical and administrative measures to protect all your data as securely as possible. Unfortunately, no system is 100% secure and can completely guarantee the security of your data. If you think that your data is no longer safe with us (eg access to your account has been compromised), please contact us immediately and report your problem to us.
We will only store your personal information for 30 days unless a longer period is required or permitted by law.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary and permitted by you so that you can use our website until you close your account or terminate your subscription, unless the longer period is necessary or permitted by law.
12. OUR CHILDREN POLICY
Our website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. If a parent or guardian finds that his or her daughter has provided personal information on our website without her consent, you should contact us immediately. We will delete all this data as soon as possible.
13. YOUR RIGHTS
Leave the list. You can contact us at any time to unsubscribe from our list; (i) email marketing communications (ii) our collection of sensitive personal data (iii) any further processing of personal data that we may carry out.
• Access. You will be able to access the information we hold about you at any time by contacting us.
• To alter. You may also contact us to update or correct any personal information we have about you.
• To move. Your personal information may be transferred. You have the flexibility to move your data to another service if you wish.
• To switch off. In some situations, for example when the information we have about you is no longer relevant, or is incorrect, you may ask us to delete your data.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. Please make it clear in your order (i) what information you want; and (ii) which of the above rights you want to use. For your protection, we will only be able to complete your requests, if they are made with the same email address associated with your data, we will verify the identity before making any changes. We will fulfill your request as soon as possible, no more than 30 days. Please be aware that eventually we may have to keep some information for us to keep on record.
Your California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law permits customers in California to request certain details about how certain types of their information are shared with third parties and, in some cases, affiliates, for those third parties’ and affiliates’ own direct marketing purposes. Under the law, a business should either provide California customers certain information upon request or permit California customers to opt in to, or opt out of, this type of sharing.
Goalnews does not share personal information as defined by California’s “Shine the Light” law with third parties for such third parties own direct marketing purposes. California residents may obtain information about our compliance with this law by sending us an email or letter to the address specified in the “Contacting Us” section. Requests must include “California Privacy Rights Request” in the first line of the description and include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. Please note that Goalnews is not required to respond to requests made by means other than through the provided email address or mail address.
The Web Sites and Applications are directed toward and designed for use by persons aged 13 or older. Goalnews will not approve applications of, or establish or maintain registrations for any child whom Goalnews’ knows to be under the age of 13. Goalnews does not solicit or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If Goalnews nevertheless discovers that it has received personally identifiable information from an individual who indicates that he or she is, or whom Goalnews otherwise has reason to believe is, under the age of 13, Goalnews will delete such information from its systems. Additionally, a child’s parent or legal guardian may request that the child’s information be corrected or deleted from our files by contacting us as set forth in the “Contacting Us” section.
Action bottom re-directing to Contact Us page
When you click on Learn more will be sent to the Terms and Conditions of Use